Book Expo America

Looks like I'm going to Book Expo in NYC in May. That's one place that's never been on my radar, but I figure why turn down an opportunity like this. Might never come again. I'm more of a camping kind of person and usually avoid the city life, but I gather NYC is more of a state of mind than an actual geographical space. Also, I have to pay my own way, but I'm used to that.

At BEA I'll have a whole hour to sign books - now I just have to figure out how to make people notice me and The Kulak's Daughter. I do believe in my story and must give it any opportunity for attention that's reasonably available. I'll be at the National Book Network booth on Wednesday, May 26th at 11 a.m. Please come and visit. I'm sure I'll post about this again.

Oh, and any tips on NYC or BEA will sure be appreciated.

No comments:

Recent Posts

A Purple Light

Our city glowed purple this past week thanks to a national epilepsy awareness campaign. A long time friend and member of my writing group, ...